sell SOUTHWEST POINTS
- Sell us your extra Southwest Rapid Rewards points for cash!
- Receive your cash via secure PayPal transaction
- The Points King offers extremely competitive rates for selling Southwest Rapid Rewards points starting at 50,000 points
- Enquire with us for better rates in return for selling bulk Southwest points
Southwest Airlines Points Guide:
Since its foundation in 1971, Southwest Airlines has grown to become the largest low-cost airline in the world, transporting over 120 million passengers each year.
Southwest Airlines covers over 100 cities in 40 U.S. states, with a higher concentration of flights in Chicago, Baltimore, Las Vegas and Denver, and also serves some international destinations in Mexico, Costa Rica and several Caribbean islands.
Since 2009 it maintains a policy of free check-in for the first or the second bag in their flights, which makes it extremely attractive for casual travelers.
Southwest Rapid Rewards
Ø This loyalty program calculates the amount of points earned by the amount of dollars of the fare, the class of the ticket, and also take into account the level of membership of the traveler.
Ø Rapid Rewards has 3 tiers and they are reached by accumulating Tier qualifying points, which are earned by booking revenue flights directly on the Southwest Rewards website or using the Rapid Rewards Premier credit cards on eligible purchases. The tiers are reached as follows:
o Base: after a member signs up for free in the program, they can begin to earn points.
o A-List: by flying on 25 one-way qualifying flights or having 35,000 tier qualifying points during one calendar year. The member will now receive priority check-in, priority boarding and 25% bonus points on each flight.
o A-List Preferred: by flying on 50 one-way qualifying flights or having 70,000 tier qualifying points during one calendar year. In addition to the benefits of the former tier the member will now receive free in-flight Wi-Fi (on enabled aircraft) and 100% bonus points on each flight.
Ø The scheme for calculating the points earned according to membership level and fare price is as follows:
Business Select tickets
12 points per dollar
15 points per dollar
24 points per dollar
10 points per dollar
12.5 points per dollar
20 points per dollar
Wanna Get Away? tickets
6 points per dollar
7.5 points per dollar
12 points per dollar
Ø Rapid Rewards points do not expire as long as the traveler returns for a flight within 24 months of the last one, and points can also be bought directly, gifted and transferred to other members.
Ø Other ways to earn points are:
o By using the Rapid Rewards Premier or Plus credit card, which give points for everyday purchases.
o Staying at any of the partner hotels which include Best Western and MGM Resorts
o Renting a car from Alamo, Hertz, Budget and other car rental agencies.
o Paying the electricity bill if the service is owned by NRG associates
o Shopping in the Rapid Rewards Shopping website or eating at one of the partner restaurants of Rapid Rewards Dining.
What’s the procedure for selling Southwest Rapid Rewards points in 2024?
1. We will buy accounts of 50,000 points or more.
2. Tell us your contact information by phone, live chat or the website form and specify the amount of points you wish to sell.
3. You will receive a quote with the amount of money we offer.
4. If you accept it, you will receive the money in your verified Paypal account.
5. The points we purchased from you will now pay for hotel rooms or flight tickets for our clients.
6. You may continue using your account for earning more points, as usual.
Sell your Southwest Rapid Rewards points today!
How much are my Southwest Airlines points worth?
Approximately 0.75 cents per mile, but rates change often – please fill out a form for an exact quote.