Sell MARRIOT Reward POINTS
- Sell us your extra Marriot Reward points for cash!
- Receive your cash via secure PayPal transaction
- The Points King offers extremely competitive rates for selling Marriot Reward points
- Inquire with us for better rates in return for selling bulk Marriot Reward points
- Our transactions require a minimum of 70,000 Marriot points
What’s the procedure for selling Marriott Rewards points in 2022?
1. We will buy accounts of 70,000 points or more. If your account holds a multiple of 70,000 points, we will give you a higher rate for it.
2. Tell us your contact information by phone, live chat or the website form and specify the amount of points you wish to sell.
3. You will receive a quote with the amount of money we offer.
4. If you accept it, you will receive the money in your verified Paypal account.
5. The points we purchased from you will now pay for hotel rooms for our clients.
6. You may continue using your account for earning more points, as usual.
Understanding Marriott Hotels and Resorts Points System Before Selling Marriot Points
Based in Washington, D.C., Marriott Hotels and Resorts is one of the largest hospitality companies in the world, with more than 6000 properties in 122 countries and territories.
The Marriott Hotel Rewards loyalty program is ranked number 1 among the Best Hotel Rewards Program 2022 according to U.S. News and World Report.
Recently they acquired Starwood Hotels and Resorts, and now all members of Marriot Hotel Rewards will receive points of both its own and the Starwood Preferred Guest Rewards, and will transfer status benefits between them.
Marriott Hotel Reward Points
Ø Depending on their membership levels, the members of Marriott Hotel Rewards will receive points by staying in any of the hotels under the Marriott International administration, which include the following brands:
o The Ritz-Carlton
o JW Marriott
o Autograph Collection Hotels
o Renaissance Hotels
o Marriott Hotels
o Delta Hotels
o Marriott Executive Apartments
o Marriott Vacation Club
o Gaylord Hotels
o AC Hotels
o Courtyard Hotels
o Residence Inn
o SpringHill Suites
o Fairfield Inn & Suites
o TownePlace Suites
o Protea Hotels
o Moxy Hotels
Ø The Marriott Rewards membership levels are as follows:
o Rewards Member: this is the initial level, and upon sign-up the member will receive the lowest rates when booking directly through the main website, and free Wi-Fi during their stay.
o Silver Elite: After staying 10 nights, the member will receive all the benefits of the former level plus 20% bonus points on eligible stays.
o Gold Elite: After staying 50 nights, the member will receive all the benefits of the former level plus guaranteed room type, complimentary room upgrades, free late check-out, lounge access, breakfast for two, and also 25% bonus points on eligible stays.
o Platinum Elite: After staying 75 nights, the member will receive all the benefits of the former level plus 48-hour room reservation guarantee, arrival gift of food and beverage amenities or bonus points, and also 50% bonus points on eligible stays.
Ø A member can retain their status for life when they achieve the following goals:
o Lifetime Silver Elite: staying 250 nights over the course of 2 years and having 1.2 million points.
o Lifetime Gold Elite: staying 500 nights over the course of 2 years and having 1.6 million points.
o Lifetime Silver Elite: staying 750 nights over the course of 2 years and having 2 million points.
Ø Other ways to earn Marriott Reward points are:
o Some hotels will also award points for qualifying purchases, such as meals and other services.
o Using a Marriott Rewards Premier credit card, which awards 5 points for each dollar spent in participating Marriott Rewards and SPG hotels, 2 points for every dollar in other travel spending, and 1 point for each dollar spent in everyday purchases.
o Renting a car from Hertz.
o Booking a cruise with CruisesOnly.
o Buying at selected online retailers, such as Nike and Apple.
o Converting Diners Club Rewards points into Marriott Rewards points.
o By referring a friend, a member will earn 50,000 points upon their registration.
Sell your Marriott Rewards points today!
Image taken from Flickr with Creative Common License.
How much are my Marriot points worth?
Approximately .45 cents per point, but rates change often – please fill out a form for an exact quote.
The Points King
385 First Ave Suite 10G New York NY 10010