SELL VIRGIN ATLANTIC MILES
- Virgin Atlantic is a proud British airline company based in the United Kingdom.
- Sell us your extra Virgin Atlantic miles for cash!
- Receive your cash via secure PayPal transaction
- The Points King offers extremely competitive rates for selling bulk packages of Virgin Atlantic miles
- The Virgin Atlantic Flying Club has very friendly points policies – get in touch with us today!
- Transactions require a minimum of 50,000 Virgin Atlantic miles.
The Virgin Atlantic club Program has been around for quite some time. However, it is until recently that started to get traction and gain popularity. The reason is simple – people saw real value in the program and began hoarding points like there is no tomorrow. Many people are also beginning to sell their Virgin Atlantic points and miles for cash.
Sell miles today with The Points King!
Before we dive into the wonderful world of gathering Virgin points and how to sell Virgin points, you need to learn a thing or two about the program’s benefits and tiers. There are three tiers:
You get this status the moment you sign up for the program. Red tier means that you get to earn points while flying with Virgin or some of its airline partners, spend miles to get an upgrade, use miles to make purchases from partners of the program, and so on.
You get everything from the red tier plus stuff like premium check-in, anytime seat adjustment, priority baggage, and 30% more points on all flights.
Now, this is where things get interesting. First of all, you get to earn 60% more points every time you fly with Virgin Atlantic, full access to Heathrow Revivals lounge, allowed to carry an extra piece of hand luggage, free exit row seat, priority boarding, and so on. The list is full of incredible perks.
But, to get to the Gold Tier, we look at some of the most prolific ways to earn top points as fast as possible. So, buckle up, we are about to lift off.
Virgin Atlantic World Elite MasterCard® from Bank of America
Cardholders get to earn 3 points for every dollar spent with Virgin Airlines. Plus, they offer a sweet sign-up bonus to get you started in the program. (More Virgin points to sell for cash later on!).
Fly with Virgin
Same as with any other frequent flyers program, the more you fly, the faster you earn points. Take another look at the tiers, and you will see how it all adds up.
Book a Room With Virgin Hotels
Booking a room with some of the Virgin hotels can bring you 1,000 miles. And that’s per stay! But, that’s not all. You can also earn points if you book with other hotels as well: Hilton Honors, Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts, Blue Sky Luxury, Langham Hospitality Group, The Mayfair Hotel, World of Hyatt, and so on.
Rent a Car
To be more precise you need to rent a car with one of the following car rental agencies: Sixt,
Hertz, Alamo, or Avis. This can bring you up to 1.000 miles per rental.
Use Hotel loyalty points
You can transfer hotel loyalty points into Virgin Atlantic miles at a great value. It’s a great way to add some serious points to your account.
Flying doesn’t need to be just a way to go from one to another point. It can be a fun and very rewarding experience. The people in Virgin Atlantic seems to take great care of their frequent flyers. Don’t miss the opportunity that comes with picking up points. Accumulate as many as possible to redeem or sell your Virgin points and see yourself what it means to be a frequent flyer with Virgin Atlantic!
And if you fly another airline such as Delta, you can sell your Delta Skymiles for cash as well, with our online form!
What’s the procedure for selling Virgin Atlantic Miles?
- We will buy accounts of 40,000 Virgin Atlantic miles or more.
- Tell us your contact information by phone or the website form and specify the amount of Virgin Atlantic miles you wish to sell.
- You will receive a quote with the amount of money we offer for the Virgin Atlantic points you are selling.
- If you accept it, you will receive the money in your verified Paypal account.
- The Virgin Atlantic miles we purchased from you will now pay for tickets for our clients.
- You may continue using your Virgin Atlantic account for earning more miles, as usual.
Sell your Virgin Atlantic points and miles today!
How much are my Virgin Atlantic miles worth?
Approximately .8 cents per mile, but rates change often – please fill out a form for an exact quote.