SELL ALASKA MILES
- With flights from Anchorage, Alaska Airlines is Alaska's foremost airline.
- Do you have Alaska Airline miles laying around?
- Sell your Alaska Airline Mileage Plan miles to The Points King for very competitive rates
- We buy a minimum of 25,000 Alaska Miles – the more Alaska miles you sell, the more competitive our rates will be
- Fill out the form and get your cash today!
Alaska Airlines Miles
Selling Alaska miles is relatively straightforward, and we’ll discuss how and why it makes sense below.
As its name tells, Alaska Airlines reigns on the routes between Alaska and the rest of the U.S. carrying more passengers on these routes than any other competitor. This airline also offers scheduled flights to Canada, Costa Rica, Cuba and Mexico.
This means that Alaska passengers rack up miles quickly – Alaska Airline’s Mileage Plan lets passengers accumulate a lot of miles. It is no surprise that many Alaska passengers now want to sell their Alaska miles for cash.
Along with Virgin America, it constitutes the Alaska Air Group, and does not belong to any other airline alliance. They will merge under the Alaska Airlines brand starting 2019.
U.S. News and World Report rated Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan as the number 1 loyalty program based in the U.S. in recognition of the remarkable benefits and convenience it gives to each member.
Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan
- With no membership fee, every traveler can sign up and start earning miles by flying with Alaska Airlines or any of the following partner airlines to more than 900 destination worldwide:
- Virgin America
- Air France
- American Airlines
- British Airways
- Cathay Pacific
- Emirates Airlines
- Fiji Airways
- Hainan Airlines
- Japan Airlines
- Korean Air
- LATAM Airlines
- Ravn Alaska
- Singapore Airlines
- For upper fare classes there are bonus miles to be accrued by each ticket:
- First Class (F or P): 75% bonus miles plus the miles traveled on the ticket.
- Economy (Y or S): 50% bonus miles plus the miles traveled on the ticket.
- Economy (M or B): 25% bonus miles plus the miles traveled on the ticket.
- These are the 3 tiers of Mileage Plan, which require to be re-qualified annually:
- MVP: when a member own 20,000 miles from flying Alaska Airlines, or a total of 25,000 miles from flying with a combination of Alaska Airlines flights and partner airlines, they will receive priority boarding, free bags check-in, and 50% bonus miles on each successive ticket.
- MVP Gold: after reaching 40,000 miles with Alaska Airlines or a total of 50,000 miles from flying with a combination of Alaska Airlines flights and partner airlines, in addition to all the benefits of the previous tier the member will now receive priority seating, free cabin upgrades, expedited security, free lounge access, and 100% bonus miles on each flight.
- MVP Gold 75k: after reaching 75,000 miles with Alaska Airlines or a total of 90,000 miles from flying with a combination of Alaska Airlines flights and partner airlines, in addition to all the benefits of the previous tier the member will now receive 50,000 extra miles upon reaching this tier, a 125% bonus in the miles for each ticket, and a complimentary in-flight entertainment device.
- Club 49 is a special kind of membership, exclusively for residents of the state of Alaska, which provides additional benefits and discounts to its members.
- Other ways to earn miles are:
- Using an Alaska Airlines credit card, and there are three options: Visa Signature consumer card, Visa Business card, and MasterCard from MBNA (for Canadian residents).
- Renting a car from Hertz, Budget and other car rental agencies.
- Staying at Hilton, Marriott, Best Western and other partner hotel chains.
- Purchasing from some of the participating merchants, like 1-800-Flowers and Vinesse Wine Clubs.
- Shopping online with in some of the 800+ participating shops of the Mileage Plan Shopping, when done through the Mileage Plan website.
- Eating in one of the restaurants that are part of the Mileage Plan Dining program, with over 10,000 options all over the U.S.
And if you fly another airline such as Delta, you can sell your Delta Skymiles for cash as well, with our online form!
What’s the procedure for selling Alaska Airlines miles?
- Tell us your contact information by phone, live chat or the website form and specify the amount of miles you wish to sell.
- You will receive a quote with the amount of money we offer.
- If you accept it, you will receive the money in your verified Paypal account.
- The miles we purchased from you will now pay for tickets for our clients.
- You may continue using your account for earning more miles, as usual.
Sell your Alaska Airlines miles today!
How much are my Alaska Airlines miles worth?
Approximately 1.1 cents per mile, but rates change often – please fill out a form for an exact quote.