SELL AMEX POINTS
- Sell us your extra Amex Membership Reward points for cash!
- Receive your cash via secure PayPal transaction
- The Points King offers extremely competitive rates for selling Amex points
- Inquire with us for better rates in return for selling bulk Amex points
- Our transactions require a minimum of 50,000 Amex points
American Express: Amex Credit Card Membership Reward Points
One of the leading personal financial service providers in the world, American Express was founded in 1850 and currently has more than a 100 million cardholders.
American Express offers a wide selection of credit cards, many of them with sign-up bonuses such as a number of Membership Rewards Points awarded upon approval.
Membership Rewards Points are the currency of American Express Membership Rewards, which allows the members to exchange points for discounted or free merchandise in several online retail stores such as Amazon.com and many online service providers such as Expedia.
American Express Membership Rewards
Ø Every cardholder earns points from their purchases, and depending on the specific card used there are also numerous bonus points when paying at supermarkets, gas stations and restaurants. The available American Express Cards and their respective point rates are:
o Blue from American Express: the entry-level card provides the cardholder 1 point for every dollar in eligible purchases.
o Amex EveryDay Credit Card: this card awards 20% bonus points after 20 or more purchases, 2 points for every dollar spent on supermarkets, and 1 point for every dollar in eligible purchases.
o Amex EveryDay Preferred Credit Card: this card awards 50% bonus points after 30 or more purchases, 3 points for every dollar spent on supermarkets, 2 points for each dollar paid at gas stations and 1 point for every dollar in eligible purchases.
o American Express Green Card: this card gives a bonus of double the points awarded when using Amex Travel services, and 1 point for every dollar spent on other eligible purchases.
o Premier Rewards Gold Card: this card awards 3 points for each dollar when buying flight tickets directly through the airline, 2 points for every dollar spent staying in selected hotels, and 1 point in everyday purchases.
o The Platinum Card: this card awards 5 points for every dollar when buying flight tickets directly through the airline or through American Express Travel.
What’s the procedure for selling American Express Membership Rewards points?
1. You may sell any quantity of Membership Rewards Points.
2. Select Membership Rewards Points and tell us how many points you wish to sell.
3. You will receive a quote with the amount of money we offer.
4. We will contact you in order to verify the amount of points you own.
5. After approving the sale, we will send you the money.
Sell your American Express Membership Rewards points today!