sell SPG POINTS
- Sell us your extra Starwood Preferred Guest Starpoints for cash!
- Receive your cash via secure PayPal transaction
- The Points King offers extremely competitive rates for selling Starwood Preferred Guest Starpoints
- Enquire with us for better rates in return for selling bulk SPG points
Starwood Preferred Guest Points in 2022
Before it merged with Marriott International, Starwood Hotels and Resorts was a company based in Connecticut and it was one of the largest hotel and leisure companies in the U.S.
In 1999 they launched the Starwood Preferred Guest loyalty program, which was the first ever for a hotel chain. After the merger with Marriott all members of Starwood Preferred Guest will receive points of both its own and the Marriott Hotel Rewards, and they can transfer status benefits between them. SPG Rewards has over 12 million members around the world.
Starwood Preferred Guest
Ø Depending on their membership levels, the members of Starwood Preferred Guest will receive points by staying in any of the hotels under the Marriott International administration, and will accrue Starpoints specifically when they stay at hotels from any of the following brands:
o St. Regis
o The Luxury Collection
o W Hotels
o Le MERIDIEN
o Four Points
o Aloft Hotels
o Design Hotels
o Tribute Portfolio
Ø The Starwood Preferred Guest membership levels are as follows:
o Preferred: this is the initial level, and upon sign-up the member will receive the lowest rates when booking directly through the main website, free bottled water and Wi-Fi during their stay and 2 Starpoints per eligible dollar spent during stays.
o Gold: After staying 10 consecutive stays or 25 nights over the course of 1 calendar year, the member will receive all the benefits of the former level plus late checkouts, a welcome gift of choice between bonus Starpoints or a free drink and 3 Starpoints per eligible dollar spent during stays.
o Platinum: After staying 25 consecutive stays or 50 nights over the course of 1 calendar year, the member will receive all the benefits of the former level plus guaranteed room availability, upgrades to the best available room, Club and Executive lounge privileges, and 3 or 4 Starpoints per eligible dollar spent during stays.
Ø A member can retain their status for life when they achieve the following goals:
o Lifetime Gold: staying 250 nights over the course of 2 years and having elite status for 5 consecutive years.
o Lifetime Platinum: staying 500 nights over the course of 2 years and having elite status for 10 consecutive years
Ø Other ways to earn Starpoints are:
o A member can earn Starpoints for food and beverage charges of US$10 or more in restaurants at SPG Participating Hotels.
o Being a member of Delta Airlines Skymiles, Emirate Skywards or China Eastern Airlines Easter Explorer Rewards, all of which provide crossover miles and transferable status benefits.
o Renting a car from Hertz.
o Using a Starwood Preferred Guest credit card, or converting Diners Club Rewards points and American Express Membership Rewards points into Starpoints.
o Starpoints can also be bought directly or transferred to other members.
What’s the procedure for selling Starwood Preferred Guest Starpoints in 2022?
1. We will buy accounts of 20,000 Starpoints or more. If your account holds a multiple of 20,000 Starpoints, we will give you a higher rate for it.
2. Tell us your contact information by phone, live chat or the website form and specify the amount of Starpoints you wish to sell.
3. You will receive a quote with the amount of money we offer.
4. If you accept it, you will receive the money in your verified Paypal account.
5. The Starpoints we purchased from you will now pay for hotel rooms or flight tickets for our clients.
6. You may continue using your account for earning more Starpoints, as usual.
Sell your Starwood Preferred Guest Starpoints today
Images taken from Flickr: Image 1 & Image 2 used with Creative Commons License
How much are my Starwood points worth?
Approximately 0.9 cents per point, but rates change often – please fill out a form for an exact quote.
The Points King
385 First Ave Suite 10G New York NY 10010